10/17/10

Going Back to Work Monday, Tomorrow

The time has really gone fast.  I had hoped to get more stuff done, ie scrapbooking, cards, and organizing my stuff.

I am feeling good.  Have been walking at least 30 minutes each day now.  I am going to work up to 45 minutes in the next couple of weeks. 

My eating plan is doing ok.  I am pureeing everything I am eating now.  I had pureed bean soup that my friend, Ani, made, pureed ground turkey, pureed baby carrots, pureed chopped apples that my sister-in-law, Lortta brought over.  She had made sugar free apple pies and brought me some of the chopped apples that didn't go into a pie.  What a yummy treat.  She makes such a beautiful and yummy pie.

Haven't worked on my Maggies for a couple of days.  Too much else going on. 

Oh, and we have wasps in the house.  We have no idea where they are coming from.  We have killed 8.  Hubby is going to call our pest control people tomorrow for sure.

Everyone have a great evening.

No comments: