10/26/10

Busy Day

Had a busy and good day.  Had some yummy baked tilapia for lunch.  First solid food I have actually had for a month.  I chewed it up really good.  Had some potato soup for dinner.  And now having an instant breakfast with protin powder to drink.  Need to get at least 60 g of protein, preferably 85 g.  A lot of protein. 

Went to my first WLS Support Group meeting.  It was a great meeting.  This one is the last Tuesday of each month.  Then there is one on Saturday mornings once a month at St Francis that I am going to also attend.  That is the 2nd Saturday of each month before the WLS seminar.

Need to work on my Halloween Cards tomorrow evening.  Haven't had a chance to finish them up but it is going to be Halloween in just a few days!!

Have a wonderful evening!

No comments: