11/18/10

6 Weeks Post Surgery

Had my 6 week appt with Dr Hu.  Doing good.  Got my first fill.  3.5 cc's.  I have lost 25 lbs so far!!!  This includes the 10 days pre surgery that I lost 10 lbs.  So far this journey has been good.  Not easy but any means.  Still takes a change in mind set.  I need to exercise more.  A daily walk or other aeroblic exercise of at least 30 minutes is a must but so hard to fit in sometimes. 

Looking forward to Sunday.  We are having my family over for Thanksgiving dinner.  Larry got the turkey and some of the fixings yesterday. 

Today is my niece's 4th wedding anniversay!!!  Happy Anniversary Mary & Brian!!!

Went to a Bunko gathering on Tueday evening.  Ladies, if you are interested in being a member of our newly formed Bunko group here in Topeka, let me know.  We need a few more players.  It's lots of fun!!!

Have been doing some stamping and coloring with my copics.  I love doing this!!

Everyone have a wonderful day!!

No comments: