1/1/08

January 1, 2008

I am starting this blog to keep a journal of 2008. I hope that I can keep this up. I may write a little or I may write a lot. Right now, I am very tired. I have been sick with bronchitis and sinusitis since before Christmas. I will go to bed as soon as Larry gets up to go to work.

I watched two movies today, Waitress and Little Women. These were both very different but very good movies. Little Women is always good no matter what version it is.

I wanted to work with my new Cricut today but just couldn't. My head is just so full and I have been dizzy so I just watched the movies and decided to start this journal.

I didn't hear from either of my kids today. They must be busy celebrating the new year with friends or other family.

Well, I will continue with this tomorrow.

No comments: